We believe a thriving, prosperous community is good for everyone.
Bendigo Telco invests and supports our local community in many ways, the most significant is our ongoing partnerships with our Local Community Enterprise Groups.
Through these partnerships, Bendigo Telco shares a portion of the profits from each of our customers services with the Community Enterprise of their choice.
For more information on your Local Community Enterprise, please click here.
Community Enterprise Foundations – Bendigo and surrounds
1. Bendigo Northern District Community Enterprise Inc
2. Empowering Eaglehawk Inc
3. Strathfieldsaye Community Enterprise Ltd
4. Kangaroo Flat Community Enterprise Ltd
5. Mt Alexander Community Enterprise Inc
6. Echuca Moama Community Enterprise Inc
C/- 25-31 Nish St
Echuca, VIC 3564, Australia
7. Deniliquin Community Group
In addition to supporting our Local Community Enterprises, Bendigo Telco provides the opportunity for a small number of direct sponsorships each year.
Due to the significant amount of sponsorship requests, we have developed a formal application process for intake over a 3 month period commencing July 1st and closing September 30th each year. Any application outside the intake period will not be considered. All successful sponsorship applications submitted during this period will be eligible for sponsorship funding during the following Calendar Year.
Please review ALL the information outlined below before you submit your application.
All applications must be submitted online. To apply please fill in the form below with your organisation and contact details, upload a cover letter together with a written proposal (in pdf format) addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined below. It is recommended that you keep your proposal to a maximum length of 5 pages. Your application should be thorough, yet brief and direct.
1. Include your Organisations Vision and Mission statements.
2. How does your organisation benefit the local community and beyond?
3. Time frame for Sponsorship i.e. 12 months, 6 months, once off (event).
4. Total Sponsorship investment request.
5. How will Bendigo Telco sponsorship be acknowledged (Branding awareness, Events, Presentations, Opportunities, ROI).
6. Has Bendigo Telco provided sponsorship or donations for your organisation in past years? If yes, when and for what purpose?
7. How will our investment be directly spent? (For a particular event, building upgrades, sporting equipment, scholarship funds, etc.)
Each application will be thoroughly assessed and Bendigo Telco will grant approval based on;
- Alignment with Bendigo Telco Group’s objective in “Connecting Our Community”
- Promotional / Partnership opportunities / ROI
- Proposal sits within the Sponsorship budget
All formal applications will be reviewed by the Sponsorship Committee and will be considered on the merits of each individual application.
Due to the overwhelming number of applications each year, only successful applicants will be notified in writing by email to the address provided. This will occur no later than November 30th each year.