Business SIP is an ideal solution for connecting your business telephone system to digital voice technology. Business SIP is the perfect replacement for ISDN technology, and can save your business lots of money with competitive call rates and low monthly access fees.
Things to know
- Prices shown include GST.
- $0 set up fee on a 12 Month Contract
- Once off $30 set up fee per channel when non-contract option chosen.
- A minimum of 2 channels are required on the SIP Office Plan.
- A minimum of 6 channels are required on the SIP Ultimate Plan.
- Calls are charged in 60 second increments
- Early termination charges apply on the 12-month contract option. The ETC is calculated by multiplying the monthly access fees by the number of months remaining on the contract.
- Plans only available over Bendigo Telco data services.
- Fees apply for service amendments and for basic, enhanced and value added services.
- Non-standard service features such as origin based routing and customised voice response will incur additional fees.
- Fees apply went porting existing numbers and number ranges.
- Business SIP plans come with a free number per service, however services can be configured in a Trunk with single numbers or a Direct
- In-dial Number Range. Additional charges apply. Please contact one of our Representatives for more information and pricing.
- The Support Coverage Window for Business SIP is 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.