- Sign In Centre
1300 228 123
BNDCE Lucky Grant RecipientsOct, 2018
Christmas has come early for some very lucky Community Organisations in our Northern Corridor thanks to the latest round of Community Grants distributed by the Bendigo Northern Districts Community Enterprise.
This round saw 8 lucky recipients – 7 of which were given a monetary grant as well as one defibrillator being donated.
- Huntly Memorial Hall Committee - $2,000 for the installation of a hot water service. This allows the hall to be used for more functions in the future that would involve catering.
- St Clement’s Anglican Church - $2,000 for a Boundary Fence for the future play space area. This spare will be open for all members of the community to access.
- Huntly Cricket Club - $2,500 for re-carpeting of the hard wicket, as well as new apparel and equipment. The new wicket now ensures the Huntly Cricket Oval meets required standards for competition.
- Epsom Primary School - $2,800 for the replacement of readers, specifically for the years 3 & 4.
- Huntly Fire Brigade - $3,000 for the installation of a new security system at the station.
- Vision Australia - $800 towards equipment and training for their “Social Drum Circle” program.
- White Hills Primary School - $1,000 for their Energy Breakthrough team & training.
- Defibrillator – shared ownership between the While Hills Pool & Friends of the Garden (White Hills Botanical Gardens).
A huge congratulations to all recipients from our Northern corridor. And an even bigger congratulations to the whole team at Bendigo Northern Districts Community Enterprise – without your continued hard work and dedication, none of the above would have been made possible. Keep up the great work, you’re doing your local community very proud!
If you want to see more funds donated back into the community you care about, simply sign up your services with Bendigo Telco and we promise to continuously donate a portion of your spend every month straight back to your preferred Community Enterprise. This costs you nothing, but ensures a strong & prosperous future for the Community you care about.