- Sign In Centre
1300 228 123
Bendigo Telco – New Customer Support – FAQ’s
About the Sale
Bendigo Bank Telco a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group has made some important changes to their business.
As of the 1st March 2018, Bendigo Bank Telco made the decision to sell its customer base to Bendigo Telco.
Who is Bendigo Telco?
Bendigo Telco is a public company with a national reach, offering a large range of telco solutions. We are a company dedicated to supporting the communities in which we operate, which is why Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is our largest shareholder and direct customer.
Established in 2000, Bendigo Telco is an organisation dedicated to delivering the best telecommunications services to our customer’s right across Australia. We are here to serve you and your community by providing a broad range of products that bring the latest capabilities to your home and business. We work closely with local community organisations to ensure that a portion of the money that you invest with us is used to create meaningful projects that deliver lasting value to the community you care about.
What does this mean for you?
From the 1st March 2018, Bendigo Telco has become your new service provider for all of the services you established with Bendigo Bank Telco. You will notice some important changes however your plans, inclusions and pricing remain unchanged.
Do I have to change my plan?
Absolutely not, we will honour every plan agreement you have in place with Bendigo Bank Telco. If you would like to purchase a new service or update your existing plan after 1st March 2018, can do so by visiting the product pages on our website at bendigotelco.com.au.
What will change for you?
- From March onward all your bills will be sent from Bendigo Telco and will have a new look and feel.
- You now have a new website to visit for all your products and services bendigotelco.com.au
- You still have access to MyServiceCentre, however the link has changed: myservicecentre.bendigotelco.com.au please update the new link in your web browsers.
- You can also follow the MyServiceCentre link from our home page at bendigotelco.com.au by clicking on the Sign-In-Centre drop down menu at the top of our homepage on our website.
- Our Customer Help operating hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday – Friday and 9.00am – 12.00pm Saturdays.
What won’t change for you?
- We won’t be making any changes to your existing service/s, products and pricing. Should you wish to purchase any new products or services you can do so via our website bendigotelco.com.au
- There will be absolutely no changes to your contract/s.
- Your dedicated Customer Help number 1300 737 881 remains unchanged.
Can I order a new service?
Yes, of course, you can order any new service from our complete product range, which includes Mobiles, NBN and Home Phone services to name a few. Bendigo Telco operates on the same Optus 4G plus Network as previous Bendigo Bank Telco Services. New services can be ordered through the Bendigo Telco website.
Why does my bill look different?
Your new bill has undertaken a brand change to reflect your new service provider Bendigo Telco. There are only a few changes you will notice, these include a new logo, colour scheme and Customer Help operating hours.
If you pay your bill via Direct Debit or BPAY, you don’t need to do anything as these details have not changed.
What is MyServiceCentre?
MyServiceCentre is a really useful online tool provided to Primary Account Holders to help keep track of all your services. MyServiceCentre lets you monitor your services usage, view your current balance, download your bills, make payments, set-up and change direct debit payments, view your account details, lodge service requests and so much more.
Customers should have received a username (normally an email address) and password to access MyServiceCentre during the sign up process. If you have misplaced or are unsure of these details and wish to access MyServiceCentre please call our dedicated Customer Help team on 1300 737 881. Our team will be able to provide you with your username and assist you to reset your password.
How do I contact Bendigo Telco?
By Phone: 1300 737 881
(Monday - Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm & Saturday’s 9.00am - 12:00pm)